Ancient Monuments

History on the Ground

This site is entirely user-supported. See how you can help.

Deserted medieval village and chapel at Tughall

A Scheduled Monument in Beadnell, Northumberland

« Monument Details

Monument location is shown with schedule boundary polygons where available, otherwise marked as a point on the map which approximates to the centre of the monument.

Coordinates

Latitude: 55.5307 / 55°31'50"N

Longitude: -1.6653 / 1°39'54"W

OS Eastings: 421226.889782

OS Northings: 626381.277829

OS Grid: NU212263

Mapcode National: GBR J4TH.86

Mapcode Global: WHC10.D77X

Entry Name: Deserted medieval village and chapel at Tughall

Scheduled Date: 26 November 1932

Last Amended: 16 July 1996

Source: Historic England

Source ID: 1014732

English Heritage Legacy ID: 24638

County: Northumberland

Civil Parish: Beadnell

Traditional County: Northumberland

Lieutenancy Area (Ceremonial County): Northumberland

Church of England Parish: Beadnell St Ebba

Church of England Diocese: Newcastle

AncientMonuments.uk is an independent online resource and is not associated with any government department. All government data published here is used under licence. Please do not contact AncientMonuments.uk for any queries related to any individual ancient or schedued monument, planning permission related to scheduled monuments or the scheduling process itself.

AncientMonuments.uk is a Good Stuff website.