Ancient Monuments

History on the Ground

This site is entirely user-supported. See how you can help.

Village cross 270m north west of St Andrew's Church

A Scheduled Monument in Northwold, Norfolk

« Monument Details

Monument location is shown with schedule boundary polygons where available, otherwise marked as a point on the map which approximates to the centre of the monument.

Coordinates

Latitude: 52.5458 / 52°32'44"N

Longitude: 0.5789 / 0°34'44"E

OS Eastings: 574967.718806

OS Northings: 297335.573957

OS Grid: TL749973

Mapcode National: GBR P7T.96J

Mapcode Global: VHJF7.Z8DR

Entry Name: Village cross 270m north west of St Andrew's Church

Scheduled Date: 15 September 1936

Last Amended: 10 June 1998

Source: Historic England

Source ID: 1018310

English Heritage Legacy ID: 31113

County: Norfolk

Civil Parish: Northwold

Built-Up Area: Northwold

Traditional County: Norfolk

Lieutenancy Area (Ceremonial County): Norfolk

Church of England Parish: Northwold St Andrew

Church of England Diocese: Ely

AncientMonuments.uk is an independent online resource and is not associated with any government department. All government data published here is used under licence. Please do not contact AncientMonuments.uk for any queries related to any individual ancient or schedued monument, planning permission related to scheduled monuments or the scheduling process itself.

AncientMonuments.uk is a Good Stuff website.